INDUSTRIAL-CRAFT² SERVER - [IC²][Buildcraft][RedPower][Additional Pipes][Advance Machines] - NO WHITELIST - [BUKKIT]

• Hi!
    We have just re-started our old buckfutter server. Now running with IC2, BC, and RP.
    Server adresse: minecraft.buckfutter.no:25565
    More information on the server can also be found on our webpage: http://minecraft.buckfutter.no/
    We have a pretty specific list of rules which should make gameplay fun for everybody :)
    With kind and accomodating crew, we are sure that everybody that wants to, will have a great time!
    Backups run every 15 minutes, and is stored back 5-10 days.

Modlist:

If you have any problems connecting to the server, I can be contacted on mIRC, or in this post.
    IRC: esper.net @ #buckfutter

Main ingame rules:

• No griefing. Period. Mine all you want, but don't destroy other players work
    • No stealing. See a chest and wonder what's inside it? DON'T. Don't even open the chest, this just leaves your name in the log-files for that chest.
    • Admins do not hand out TP commands. Only /home permitted at this time
    • No additional client mods. Like Hacks, Flymods. This is a insta-ban rule.
    • No free stuff. (Admins do not hand out items using give commands)
    • No leaving floating trees after chopping!
    • Use ingame ticketing system for help. Its there for a reason.
    • Absolutely NO attempts to glitch the server
    • No foul language and immaturity
    • Ask first, act later. If you're unsure if you're allowed to do something. Ask =)

More information, and more rule spesifications are located ingame by using /rules

Server:

The server had a great community back in May, when it first started. Due to a lot of MC updates, and the admins simply not having the time to continually update the server, it was shut down. But is now reopened, and we hope to see you there! =)
    For protection, the server uses WorldGuard to protect your hard earnings. All this is specified in the rules section ingame.

Hope to see you online soon!
    PS:
    Please don't request building permits in this post. Use ticket system ingame. :thumbup:

• Hi!
    I went to the BC download site, and saw that the newest BC verdion is 2.2.11.
    Should I install that? or isn't that compatible with your server?

Greetings
    orsolli

• after i downlaoded the mods from ur website it worked.this server is really nice,but abit inactive..join users join!!!

• Hey umm i cant join the server i downloaded your mods thing on the website but it wont work.

I'm not sure if its because of the mc-ban thing
    I've been banned before in the past but like for stupid stuff

• if you get an error while connecting, please PM me your time of connect, so I can check the server logs for what the problem is =)
    Sorry to say I have not been around the server these 2-3 last days.. been sick :(

• Starting to feel a bit better. Been sick for some days now. Noticed the server is a bit inactive yes... Anyone got any tips for getting some more people on? =)
    I also advise to follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mcbuckfutter
    Most of information around the server gets posted there.

Looking forward to seeing you online!

• I have tried updating the webpage http://minecraft.buckfutter.no/ with all the connection help I can give. If anything there is missing, please contact me.
    The server is starting to gain a community again :)
    Update:
    * New version of IC-BC crossover - v1.14b
    * New plugin: FoundBoxx - Keeping an eye out for X-rayers

For newcommers, we have built an inn. Here you can rent a room with IC power. The room is also only accessible by yourself.

Hope to see you online soon =)

• Hello,
    I tried to log onto your server, I received the initial log in message but when I tried to log back in it comes up with a black screen and does nothing. My installation method was using the ready made packs on the website. Thank you for your time.

* my apologies, it was a problem on my end, all sorted and working fine now.