How to use a Hose Crimping Machine- Swaging machine?

• Alblaka: This is a (funny) bot-post, i disrecommend clicking any of the links.

Hose Crimping Machine - How to use a Hose Crimping Machine?

Hose crimping machine, also named Swaging Machine, Hose Crimper, is widely used in the mechanical engineering at home and abroad. There are Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine and Manual Hose Crimping Machine. They are specially designed for use in different field. Nowadays, more and more machine have used rubber hose to transmit hydraulic pressure as there working power. After crimped by the Hose Crimping Machine, the rubber hose have been used widely in almost every industrial field which involved in hydraulic pressure. In our daily life, we can easily found the rubber hose used in Building Construction, Petroleum Industry, Chemical Industry, Car and Motor Industry.

The diameter of the rubber hose can be forced by Hose Crimping Machine range from 1/8 inch to 5 inch. Manual Hose Crimping Machine is portable for its unique design. It is very suitable for outdoor work and force rubber hose and pipe without electric power. Meanwhile, the pump is separate from machine. In this way, the machine can support long-distance working. Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine is mainly used for crimping processing in a station, as it is large and not convenient to move from one place to another.

How to use the Hose Crimping Machine?

Step 1: Add sufficiently anti-abrasion hydraulic oil. Connect the electric source well as requirement on the operation manual.

Step 2: Regulating the scale. The scale is used for regulating the amount of swaging. When it is regulated as clockwise, the swaging amount will decrease. When it is regulated anti-clockwise, the swaging amount will increase.

Step 3: Press regulation. The swaging pressure and opening mold pressure will be regulated through two knobs at the back of the oil cylinder.

Step 4: Operation. Based on the size of the rubber hose to be forced, select suitable mold as per the technical parameter reference table of the locking pipe and mold on mount it on the mold base.

8o

• Trolol, this bot thought IC was real. Must have been made in China.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!