[Question]:Texturepack Support , Wanting permission to upload Editted Ic² file's.[Closed/Answered]

• Hello , i got a question about a texturepack im making , i'd like to include some editted image files from industrialcraft²
    This means editted industrialcraft² files (images) , that will be re-uploaded in a texturepack.
    I will include a link to the right location , i'd also like know were to redirect people to , either the Ic-blog , or the ic-forums , or the advertising post on the minecraft forums.

Also , i will upload a direct link , no ad.fly or similar things. (Im not allowed to anyway)

i hope someone could tell me.
    :D

• Is the texturepack meant to be a retexturing of IC²? Or did you create a Vanilla texturepack using IC images?

Sorry for late response , Annoyed by internet provider , but it contains a retexture of IC² (Aka , mod support in common terms)meaning retextured IC² files.

• Official Post

The "for mod support" still doesn't explain much to me, but i now safely assume you meant to create a texturepack for IC², basing on the original IC² sprites?
    Not much to be said about, you can create the texturepack and freely distribute it, but if you distribute it outside of this forum, credits to the original spriter (I recommend just stating "The IC² Dev Team", since quite everyone added the one or other sprite) and a link to this website must be given.
    Ah, and don't use AdFly on your download, trivially.

• The "for mod support" still doesn't explain much to me, but i now safely assume you meant to create a texturepack for IC², basing on the original IC² sprites?
    Not much to be said about, you can create the texturepack and freely distribute it, but if you distribute it outside of this forum, credits to the original spriter (I recommend just stating "The IC² Dev Team", since quite everyone added the one or other sprite) and a link to this website must be given.
    Ah, and don't use AdFly on your download, trivially.

ok , thanks for the response (ignore mod support , its a term for what you assumed)

-Topic closed- :Nuke TNT: