CASUC Help

• Hello,

I've been trying to build a CASUC reactor but don't know where to start. For mods I have the Technic Pack (IC^2, BC, RP2, etc...). Any help would be appreciated, especially with how to create ice and how to get water from a water generator into buckets.

Thanks,
    SCIOS

• Hello,

I've been trying to build a CASUC reactor but don't know where to start. For mods I have the Technic Pack (IC^2, BC, RP2, etc...). Any help would be appreciated, especially with how to create ice and how to get water from a water generator into buckets.

Thanks,
    SCIOS

hello there,

do you have teamvieuwer? i wil be happy to show you how to make it. let me know throu an pm

also, please download advanced machines first. wil be an great help if you want to make an ice CASUC
    http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=1174

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Would it be possible for myself to get help too?

if i remember correctly you already send me an pm for help? if not. please do so ;)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.