[Suggestion] Agriculture plants, Tabacco, Tomaco, (Not seen in official closed thread)

• first of all, Hello everyone! I'm new! and I'd like to make a suggestion fo agriculture

I Know the main thread was closed but I had this great idea that I'd like to share with you... so I wrote this thread, following the original instructions.

-Tabacco plant
    -Tier 4
    -Tabacco is an addicting substance extracted from the plant with the same name
    -Appareance: Looks like crop but in a brownish colour
    -Drops some Tobacco when harvested
    -Tabacco, toxic, nervous
    -When right clicked on tobacco (harvested item) it speeds your mining (efficiency II for 30 seconds) and damages 2 hearts (smoking kills)

Mixing 1 Tobacco with 1 Tomato seed (seen in other suggestions) and 1 sugar with no pattern you will have... 1 TOMACO SEED

- Tomaco Plant
    - Tier 6
    - Tomaco is a healthy Tomato with the benefits of the tobacco, Animals love tomaco. (Specially the cows :D )
    - Appareance: Looks like Minecraft melon plant but brownish with red little tomatoes on it
    - Drop some Tomaco when harvested and some Tomaco seeds
    - Tomaco, Healthy, Nervous
    - When you eat a tomaco, you will gain efficency II speed mining for 30 seconds and will refil 2 hunger , when is given to an animal (Pig, Cow, Sheep), it will follow you for 30 seconds (perfect if you need to guide some animals into your wool farm / meat farm)

english is not my first language so if you see something that is not written right, forgive me ;)
    Thanks for reading,

• Official Post

You
    cannot
    craft
    Seeds.

Can't be that hard to just read that simple statement, can it >.>

Will consider adding Tobacco though, if there's a mining-speedup potion effect already (cant code new effects like that one).

Animals following you is probably impossible, it's coded within the animal entitys.