Server: Gult's Gorge (IC/BC with Ish fix and REDPOWER)

• I agree phaser, hey sorry about the lag you have been getting lately my network has been doing large file transfers the last few days as i am working on a small side project... that has had my attention as of late, but yes i agree 100% depending on a few thing this week i should be upgrading the ram to at least 4gb maybe more havent figured it out yet but hopefully that will make a big difference when we get the swarm... i am excited and everyday makes it just a little harder to wait. lol

h thats why there is tons of lagg :P so... What is you little side project there :whistling: Well anyways got the /w thing to work???
    And i found some helpful plugins :D
    Global Banks : http://forums.bukkit.org/threa…sions-iconomy-1060.30121/
    Maybe Iconomy so we can enforce IC coins as currancy even more : http://forums.bukkit.org/threa…nomy-6-0-3-celty-1080.40/
    Also i found a weather mod that will probaly work, just give it a try: http://forums.bukkit.org/threa…ork-hopefully-1060.31778/
    just for fun :D :http://forums.bukkit.org/threa…necraft-tdm-ctf-1060.250/
    and last thing.... HATS :D : http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/simplehat/

P.S you forgot to put me and nate on the player mods list..... On the front page

• Phaser123 so i was reading the logs, teleporting without request 6x requesting items from Admins...AGAIN over 20 request, are you kidding me... really you have been told by jesse and ME, NO ITEMS SPAWNED BY ADMINS...Then you say you lost so many REALLY! You leave engines running when you log off, which by the way is the biggest annoyance to me i can not explain how annoying it is to walk into an area and see pipes overflowing and an engine running. How many rules do you have to break really? You have lost the Player Mod group for now... if you can behave you can have it back but NO MORE REQUESTING FROM ADMINS...No more engines left on , No more teleporting without a request, you have the power to goto an area when there is an issue... not as a free ride... NO MORE SAYING SOMEONE STOLE IT. Period, never again ask for an item Expecially from Apiljax, he is not as a Moderater or as a Admin, He is on to play... he does not want help or to talk... He does not exsist, he is my project planner and just that... he is on to help ME and ME alone. End of discussion.

• HAVE NO FEAR LEV, I am still checking every day. Im not inactive (although technically i guess i might just be..) but I will return upon release. Promise

Streaking on Minecraft since '10

• Phaser123 so i was reading the logs, teleporting without request 6x requesting items from Admins...AGAIN over 20 request, are you kidding me... really you have been told by jesse and ME, NO ITEMS SPAWNED BY ADMINS...Then you say you lost so many REALLY! You leave engines running when you log off, which by the way is the biggest annoyance to me i can not explain how annoying it is to walk into an area and see pipes overflowing and an engine running. How many rules do you have to break really? You have lost the Player Mod group for now... if you can behave you can have it back but NO MORE REQUESTING FROM ADMINS...No more engines left on , No more teleporting without a request, you have the power to goto an area when there is an issue... not as a free ride... NO MORE SAYING SOMEONE STOLE IT. Period, never again ask for an item Expecially from Apiljax, he is not as a Moderater or as a Admin, He is on to play... he does not want help or to talk... He does not exsist, he is my project planner and just that... he is on to help ME and ME alone. End of discussion.

Ok D:
    Me and nate aleredy got rid of the overflowing pipes 2 days ago.... And we leave it on casue of the quarry... so we can recycle our cobble

into scrap ....

EDIT : hey did you take some of the solar panels.. cause most of them wernt even spawned..... Like the mass fab and the elctro frunaces.... and the MFE's

• Again, i took what i could find, you did have panels spawned i found the spawn from log from apiljax, Solar Panel i or jesse will provide you with 20 replacements as when i spoke to apil he was unsure if you actually got them from him or if he just spawned them by accident. So i will replace just the Solar Panel and ONLY 20 fair enough i think... i have calmed down over the whole thing, so if you can be on your best behavior and just leave apiljax alone you can have the mod slot back.

• _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today, 4:57pm
    Author: Alblaka

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
    [Question] BugFix release before 1.8.x release? (NOT ASKING FOR DATES!): I actually planned to release a 1.7 SMP version.. but as things go my team just went up ahead and coded a 1.8.1 version (and now will need to port it to 1.9 once again , told ya). Thus the release will either be 1.8.1 or 1.9. Depending on when we fix the loads of SMP caused bugs.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

• _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today, 4:57pm
    Author: Alblaka

[Question] BugFix release before 1.8.x release? (NOT ASKING FOR DATES!): I actually planned to release a 1.7 SMP version.. but as things go my team just went up ahead and coded a 1.8.1 version (and now will need to port it to 1.9 once again , told ya). Thus the release will either be 1.8.1 or 1.9. Depending on when we fix the loads of SMP caused bugs.

NOOOO!!!! Sigh... we have to wait, probaly another 2 weeks :(
    EDIT: where was this posted??? Just asking, curious...

• Does anyone know if it's possible to make a machine to plant trees for you? I tried a Filler and it didn't seem to like being given saplings, probably since they can only be placed on dirt.

• name is Klober lookin to be whitelisted plz ive played since alpha lookin for fun place for me and my friend AndrewDR if you could whitelist him also would be nice if not ill send him to req for himself

• IGN: Perfect_Chaos
    I'd really like to try out Industrial Craft and Build Craft. Have never been banned from anywhere and I play nice with other people.

• Hey, Im Petter, My IGN is Petterln98.

I don`t grief, and help other players.
    I love the mods you have on this server, and would like to join.

Can i get white-listed? :)

-Petterln98

"Redstones gift to man"