Server: Gult's Gorge (IC/BC with Ish fix and REDPOWER)

• What do you know? This seems like an omgwtfthisisahaxor moment. But I wa shaving trouble with a pre release of redpower I saw in the Mod Loader.txt is said about I could'nt find ModLoaderMp
    At the moment I didn't know you needed it. So thus I downloaded it last deleted the options.txt and Modloader.txt and it worked perfectly.

EDIT: OMGWTFTHISFAILED I see a random huge erupting valcano and when I use TMI second page it goes all dark and I cant see the items

EDIT EDIT: I decided to drop the mod. it was to werid. MinecraftCreeperMinecraftCreeperMinecraftCreeperMinecraftCreeperMinecraftCreeperMinecraftCreeper

• Levint considering I cant join untill its 1.8 then i dont want ym items :D Altho I am wondering when you are going to update even if I means dropping IC for an hour :D

• Readying for the switch now... Should be ready tonight or tomorrow. Excited but please no questions about the switch. All regular players will receive a player pack on the new server. Casual players will receive a smaller pack but some compensation for the translation. A new home town has been built were houses are made for our moderators and operators, a new server texture pack is also been finished and will be ready for the switch... See you all on the otherwise.

• The redpower isnt expected to realse till maybe 1.9, I had messaged him and boy is the pre release buggy!

EDIT: I will have to check the blog again but this is most likely

• Hi my IGN=firebot86 I would love to be added to your server.I would have a great time and build cool things on your server.Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day =}!

• Hello,

I would love you play on your server!

IGN= GodForHire

I've been playing Minecraft online since Oct. 2010, I'm a "Supermod" (I do everything our admins do when they're not on.) on a server I help run right now. So, I know that when you join a new server, if you're lucky, you'll be joining a community aswell and it's important to try to fit in.

I've just got in to IC and BC, etc... in single player and would love to get a chance to play with other people.

Also, I'm useing the IC/BC for minecraft 1.7.3. What MC verison do i need to play on this server?