BUG: Using the Wrench

• Several times when I'm moving my miners I lose a few solar panels and get machines instead while using the wrench. I have tried to find out if it does this while I am jumping, moving or sitting on top of them, or if the current from the MFE Transmitter is somehow messing with them. But even while standing still, using the wrench slowly and disconnecting the solar panels first from the circuit, I still occasionally get a machine. This has also happened once or twice with a MFE Transmitter.

I am playing IC V8.55_02 and hosting a server while playing on it with the same computer. I have installed the patch that fixes nukes and have no other mods except what's required for IC and audiomod.

Any ideas of what it might be?

• Alot of machines have a 5% (I think) fail rate when wrenched returning only a machine block.
    MFE's, HV Transformers and Miners are exempt and won't fail, probably MFS's as well.

• Alot of machines have a 5% (I think) fail rate when wrenched returning only a machine block.
    MFE's, HV Transformers and Miners are exempt and won't fail, probably MFS's as well.

There are a few more. Electric furnaces and watermills don't break either.