1. No (8) 53%
    2. Yes (2) 13%
    3. Need's more content (2) 13%
    4. Maybe with a bit of Polishing (2) 13%
    5. Not very Industrialcraft² (1) 7%
    6. Need's less content (0) 0%
    7. Don't care (0) 0%
    8. Other (0) 0%

I Have an Idea to add Nuclear Batteries to the game which would hold the same charge as a lapotron crystal (if not more) But you would have all the normal things in nuclear version like nuclear jet pack or nuclear bat pack or even nuclear mining drill and they would all be charged by either using a nuclear battery on then or place them in the NPMPSU or Nuclear Power Multi Purpose Storage Unit which will take 8 Lapotron Crystals surrounding a nuclear battery and how a nuclear battery works is you put it in the nuclear crafting bot (same as crafting table but handheld and costs 1 crafting table 4 Lapotron crystals and 4 UU Matter) and then put 4 empty RE-Batterys and 4 integrated reactor plating around 1 uranium cell and you get a nuclear tech node then put 2 of those in a crafting table to get 1 nuclear battery (the tech nodes are used in most recipes)

I Like Industrialcraft² :D
    I Love Industrialcraft² :love:

• Whats the point of this ?
    why do you want a battery that do the same as a laptron ?
    The suggestions are absolut pointless, we alreday have a energy system, why should we want a new system that does the exact same thing (only with a new name) ?

... but i like the idea of a uranium powered jetpack :D

• Whats the point of this ?
    why do you want a battery that do the same as a laptron ?
    The suggestions are absolut pointless, we alreday have a energy system, why should we want a new system that does the exact same thing (only with a new name) ?

... but i like the idea of a uranium powered jetpack :D

yes completly agree espically a better jetpack to rival quantom and lappack

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• I want the new jetpack to have the speed as the q suit though. Right now the jetpacks are 100% useless hehe. (For me)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I want the new jetpack to have the speed as the q suit though. Right now the jetpacks are 100% useless hehe. (For me)

that would be nice but u dont find uses? i costantly pefer my electic jetpack over my lappack :Electric Jetpack: > :Nano-Bodyarmor: :Batpack:

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• that would be nice but u dont find uses? i costantly pefer my electic jetpack over my lappack :Electric Jetpack: > :Nano-Bodyarmor: :Batpack:

Never. Boots and pants are enough. I use the helm but its useless since it just drains way to much eu on food. I wish we could upgrade that. And the chest well we can't use it since lapback. I mean I find all jetpacks and the q chest useless. I mean if you are planning on afking in lava then there is the q chest. lol

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I normally use the jetpack for fast travel in vertical direction. Or to cross lava oceans. I have an enderchest full of Jetpacks, Lappacks and a Q-Suit, so I could just take what I need. I also use the Jetpack for building, because I often drop of my windfarms or buildings.