Support Request: Industrial craft and Buildcraft 1.8.1 server problem

• Hello there,

I have just made a server for me and my friends to play on, and this requires us to downgrade to 1.8.1 using MCNostalgia.

I have all mods running fine, but the only problem i am having is that some of the items are missing on TMI for example the nuclear reactor and the MSFU and more.

I am running this server on my gaming PC, here are the specs: AMD 965 3.6GHz, 8GB 1333MHz, HD6870, OCZ vertex 2E 120GB SSD,1.5TB HDD and i have sufficient cooling as my CPU never goes above 48 degrees. and my GPU wont rise above 70. I have been running different game servers, faction servers, survival servers, servers with multiple worlds ect (COD4 Minecraft and a few more) from my PC for months so i know that its not my PC's fault.

When i join a single player map, all the missing items are there, so its something to do with the multiplayer.

IC2: 1.337b
    MC forge: 1.1.2
    ModLoaderMP: 1.8.1
    Buildcraft core, builders, factory and transport all 1.8.1.1
    TMI: 1.8.1
    Server MC version: 1.8.1 (obviously)

Everyone is using the same .minecraft because i have packed it up in a zip file and sent it to them.

Please help!

• Official Post

[size=10]Everyone is using the same .minecraft because i have packed it up in a zip file and sent it to them.

You just stated you comitted an illegal act against Mojangs copyrights.

TMI can handle meta-based blocks and displays them correctly in SSP.
    However, in SMP TMI is limited to the server-commands. And servers before 1.0 cant spawn meta-based blocks.

Update to a newer version to resolve that problem.