Suggestion: Kinetic power boots or Pants

• Since other people have already had my idea about solar hats here's the other power production idea for people on the run... literally! kinetic Boots (or pants): by combining some basic things like an generator, circuits, and other gizmos the player could make some clothing that generates power as they walk around, making those long walks through winding mineshafts help recharge their batpacks for some more digging!
    Based around an pair of iron pants or rubber boots the kinetic power would be rather low voltage, but would help with charging batpacks and possibly even electric jetpacks, and helps keep off any unwanted pounds that extra porkchop might be putting on! :D

:Electronic Circuit: :Generator: :Electronic Circuit:

:Cable: :Rubber Boots: :Cable:

An approximation of the recipe I had in mind for the basic set, tho advanced generating clothing could be an option? Presuming all this is able to be scripted... :huh:

• Hmm... I think such thing would be only useful earlygame, since it would produce only low amonut of energy. Also you can have only one "running" at a time. Considering all that, it has to be either cheap, or producing more significant amount of energy. I like the idea, but how effective would it be ?

• I was thinking an cheap early-game item for generating energy while doing cave exploring, finding places to build you big stuff etc, although an upgraded version for later in the game is always an option too. Someones already made the solar hat I was contemplating and theoretically that would only be useful in daylight or during daylight hours at least. These would be functional at any time of day, just something for those of us who do an lot of running around.