[1.1] [IC² 1.70b] [BC 2.2.12] [RP2 p4d] [IC-BC Crossover 1.18] [Teleport Pipes rev32.3] FutureCraft [No-Whitelist] [Bukkit]

• Not longer offically maintained by me.

Look at future-craft.com for updates.

Server IP: futurecraft.minecraft24.net

Teamspeak 3: futurecraft.minecraft24.net

Server will be maintained by GeneraBlack and Tartaros28.

Greetings, sniperfield

Why not, you may ask ?
    Everything annoys me: users, staff, server stability, griefers, stupid people
    And I don't have time (or don't want to waste my time) to manage everything. Life is too short for this.
    Feel free to complain about me.

Sorry, but I often fail on grammar :D

• Ign-Conoreva
    I accept your rules And Ps.I used to be in your old server Kinda left though since I Updated by accident :pinch:

Added you to whitelist. Welcome ^^

Known bugs we've found after some testing:
    - Lava and water buckets are not working, seems a to be Minecraft Forge bug.

• Nice and all, but you hired tscudder, a guy who threatened to ban me because he was mad you reset the world to the old world, that insulted me for no reason at all.

• Nice and all, but you hired tscudder, a guy who threatened to ban me because he was mad you reset the world to the old world, that insulted me for no reason at all.

*sigh* you wasted your time for posting this and my time for reading this.

• It keeps telling me when I try to join that I don't have "mod_IC2 v1.64", but I do have that installed and working.

Edit: Uno momento, I appear to be retarded. I thought I had 1.64. Turns out I have 1.62. I will attempt to update shortly. -_-

• *sigh* you wasted your time for posting this and my time for reading this.

well excuse me princess that you have horrible taste in hiring people, first arron and now tscrudder. whatever have your server wiped again by a 14 year old

• Greets, sniperfield, I was wondering if I could apply for Mod for the new server? Do I need to copy and paste my old application?

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• Is this a PVP server or not? Because one guy named Sandtrooper keeps killing me in my home, unprovoked, and I didn't think this was a PVP server.

And now I come back after him killing me because he saw this post, and he's destroying my house and all my machines. Awesome.

• if there would be multichoise we beed this mods

Advanced Machines (if it gets updated) (8) yes

27%

BuildCraft Teleport Pipes (8) yes

20%

Forestry (6) yes

13%

ComputerCraft (4) yes

10%

RailCraft (3) no

3%

No, we don't need new mods :P (1) no

• - Banned Sandtrooper
    - Disabled PVP (stupid idea to turn it on)
    - Updated to a experimental Forge build, should fix lots of bugs
    - Bukkit will not be ready before monday, i guess. Don't ask for bukkit, it will be installed as soon as possible.
    - The poll about adding new mods is still open until we switch to bukkit
    - Fallout will get promoted, if we need more moderators again

Greetings, sniperfield

• Thanks, Sniper. :) Now I just need to figure out how to transfer all the stuff from my personal safe to a new location for my house and remake the two solar panels, generator, macerator, and iron furnace he destroyed. @_@ Ahhh, what a jerk he was. Glad he's gone. xD

• I just joined the server and my computer got a virus that fried my hard drive and now I can't get on.
    and why can't go out side of 2,000 blocks btw.