[1.64] SSP, endless energy (Diamond Drill)

• Seems like Batman played with the diamond drill and/or the Batpack! Now, while showing as depleted (and depleting energy normally), the diamond drill never stops working. I just went back to my base after my second full inventory load without charging it back :S

In case it's relevant, after the Batpack's number it shows ":26" all the time and it never goes down, while the Diamond Drill shows ":25" after it's block ID (I knwo this thanks to NEI, which I use for the recipes). The chainsaw, while showing the same ":26", seems to be depleted. I also checked using an empty batbox that the diamond drill had no charge.

Finally, after trying to work with the Diamond Drill without the batpack, it kept working despite being uncharged.

Mods: NEI, Portalgun, RP2, BC3.1.1. Logistic Pipes, Teleporting Pipes, Railcraft, Steve's Minecarts, Wireless Redstone, Forestry.

Edit: after a game restart the problem seems to be fixed.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• This is happening to me on my server as we speak. My batpack IS depleted (no other tools will drain energy from it) but my diamond drill is stuck on :25 for the damage value. All that I have installed (aside from ML 1.1, MLP 1.1 v2, and Forge 1.31) is IC2 1.64, RP2pr4d, BC 2.2.12, and NEI.

• Sounds like a fix they made for the new armor system. I haven't looked at the code, but I assume on the server that it's still looking to see if it is out of EUs when the damage value hits zero, but their fix prevented that from happening in order to fix the disappearing bug.