Posts by Monoxide

I'm programmatically adding an extractor recipe like so:

Code
    1. Recipes.extractor.addRecipe(Recipes.inputFactory.forFluidContainer(FluidRegistry.WATER), null, false, GradientItems.SALT.getItemStack(4));

The recipe shows up in the extractor's recipe list, but the extractor refuses to accept the bucket/cell/whatever of water.

I've traced through the code, and it seems to be because of the following code in InvSlotProcessable:

Code
    1. ItemStack tmp = StackUtil.copyWithSize(stack, 2147483647);

In MachineRecipeHelper, if the input item is a container item, it checks to see if the input item's stack size is equal to that of the recipe. With the input item's stack size being adjusted to 2147483647, this is, of course, always false.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is this a bug in IC2?

I'm having trouble getting the industrial blast furnace working... it's supposed to be a 3x3 structure, 4 blocks tall, made out of any machine casings, right? I have a mix of standard and reinforced casings, with the blast furnace on the bottom row, and it says it's missing casings.

Like this:

Downgrading IC2 fixed the fluid error. Now I'm getting this:

Are you sure the autooutput is toggled (the button that is a box with an arrow is pressed)?

It isn't that it's not outputting the smelted result to other machines. It isn't getting smelted at all. The progress bar reaches full, but nothing happens (other than starting to smelt the next thing.)

It was working perfectly before I updated to the latest version. Nothing at all has changed since then other than updating. I can guarantee it because I haven't been playing, or even had my server turned on.

Edit: okay, here's something... If I disable the autooutput button, it works. But there's nothing around it to auto-output to, and it's never been a problem before.

Am I missing something, or do Gregtech machines no longer connect to wires with the latest versions of IC2-experimental and GT?

Edit: I had to wrench and replace every GT machine. Breaking and replacing the cables didn't work. The vanilla IC2 machines were all fine.

Happened again. All GT machines just decided to disconnect themselves from the wires. IC2 machines are fine.