Question: How do I make a new page on the wiki?

• Hi guys

I have been dabbling in changing the wiki for quite a while now, and would now like to make a few new pages for the machine upgrades and add them to the wiki.

So far I have always just edited an existing page for my edits, and can find no way to make a new one. Probably something I am missing here.

Much obliged

Zudguard

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Just created an account on the wiki and was looking for this very questions. I have been an editor on 4 or 5 wikis in the past and i must say i have never come across one that doesn't allow new users to create pages. Where you getting a lot of problems with vandalisim? Also where is this written on the wiki. The front page has no information for new editors which it really should have if you want more people to help with the wiki. A nice big, "New to the Wiki? Go here" link to a page that explains editing and such.

• Just created an account on the wiki and was looking for this very questions. I have been an editor on 4 or 5 wikis in the past and i must say i have never come across one that doesn't allow new users to create pages. Where you getting a lot of problems with vandalisim? Also where is this written on the wiki. The front page has no information for new editors which it really should have if you want more people to help with the wiki. A nice big, "New to the Wiki? Go here" link to a page that explains editing and such.

Yeah ! That would be a great thing, Cuz I want to make a site D: