RP2 Wires to supply EU

• Same concept as cables in IC2 except using the wires from RP2 so there more compact and easier to hide etc.

If you are using RP2 covers just, smack a cover to the nearest block (Not the block that the cable is occupying), Same thing but twice the space.

(Alternatively I think Albaka was implementing a way for cables to become "fused" with Construcion Foam so when it solidified it would become a CFwall but with the cable inside, kinda the same concept as RP2 covers)

• I see. But imagine being able to bundle the cables like rp2. Its not that its a big deal, Im just slinging ideas that sounded good to me.

To clarify, I was just thinking how it would be cool to intergrate the Computercraft mod with redpower and IC2 using the wires for factories. Since you can make your own programs and such for it.

• Although there is a lot of communication between Eloraam and the IC2-Team (well... or between Eloraam and Player), the microblock-system is unique to Redpower and it would require Redpower-Core to function. Just wait for Eloraam to finish her IC2-Bridge with converters etc. Maybe there is at least one FO-Like cable which is placeable like blue-alloy-wire.

But the construction-foam-idea is just as nice. Would need a new block though I guess. But seems like a fair use.