[Bug SMP] Magnetizer not always working

• Seems like the magnetizer needs a little look.
    In SSP it works fine but in SMP not, sometimes it simply not accelerates you up and decelerates you down.

• http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ or any modern video player can play mkv :)

BTW, i have the same problem.
    Magnetizer seems to be glitching especialy when i walk towards the bottom one (i have one magnetizer on the bottom, then 40 iron fences and another one on the top), this way it propells me only about 10% of the time i walk towards it, sometimes helps if I jump. However when i jump from the nearby ladder onto the fence, it pretty much always works, but once i get to the top and hit my head to the top magnetizer, instead of keeping me in that position i start falling down, after several meters of falling it starts propelling again. At first i thought it might be caused by long cabling, but now i have batboxes near both of magnetizers (fully charged of course) and nothing changed

• Nope, I don't exactly have something to open up that strange format.

Strange format? WTF where have you been for the past 5 years. That is the format of videos now lol.

EDIT: I also have had this issue with 1.0 in SMP. But mine did not work period yet it did drain energy when I first hooked it up.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Came to see if this was a known issue, and indeed it is. I can at least confirm the same behavior for me in 1.0 SMP. (Server will upgrade to 1.1 soon, but I doubt that'll make a difference.)

Interesting. I assume it could be related to clientsided-movementhandling, whilst the metal poles charged status isnt continusly updated clientsided. Will have to try adding some networking mechanics.
    Thanks for the report.

Great news thanks for the info.

Came to see if this was a known issue, and indeed it is. I can at least confirm the same behavior for me in 1.0 SMP. (Server will upgrade to 1.1 soon, but I doubt that'll make a difference.)

Yup like wise it does kind make sense. It's like the client does not even know it has power in it and sometimes it does but only part of it haha.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Sorry for necro but I seem to have this problem as well. Looking at the dev responses it seemed this was patched or is it the coming patch that fixes it?