[Suggestion] IC, industrial chemical

• Greeting from a far land!

I sincerely like the IC^2 mod, you made such a wonderful job with it, and I want to collaborate with new ideas.
    I'm last year student of Industrial chemical and geology, and I want want to suggest to create a chemical reactor wich can be used for create supplementary iron, copper, tin and gold using acids and bases.
    The main idea is that in any geologycal material there's traces of differents materials.
    In addition for create the acid and bases, we first need to create salt, as easy as put a bucket of water inside a furnace, and then with that we can create a base and an acid.
    We can also made a reactor chamber for create salt , but the first step is more intuitive :D. The chamber reactor has the nine slots as a workbench, one slot for energy, and another for a liquid (water, acid, base). Recipes: adding water and salt you can obtain base; putting two buckets of water and salt you obtain acid; adding dirty and an base you will obtain dust of a metal; adding cobblestone and acid you will obtain ores. The liquid (acid and base) put in slot for a liquids (This liquid rain the materials the reactor chamber)
    Depending the form wich you put the materials, you will obtain one metal or another; for exemple, if you put the dirt in a "I" form you will gain one of iron. (I use the salt because i can create NaOH HCl for made the base and the acid respectively).

P.D: if you are interested in this plugin, addition, just ask me and nicely I will explain more idea.

• In a way to split NaCl onto NaOH & hCl you should think about Electrolizer.
    But Chemistry is too complex to be presented good imho.

In a way to split NaCl onto NaOH & hCl you should think about Electrolizer.
    But Chemistry is too complex to be presented good imho.

It depens on how long you will work on it.
    But, as now Albalaka has enough work with Agriculture and IndusrtialConflict after that, i think Cheminstry, if will be implemented, very-very late...

• You are right but did not want to complicate things a lot. Also using Cl gas can produce plastic polymers. For this reason did not want to go with the more complicated thing. Because this issue may be very large and can make things very interesting.