Suggestion: Different crossbreeding

• I'm not sure if this is already how it works. From what i have read here and seen on my testing fields, probably not.

I was thinking about how hard is it now to get ceratin plants we already know about. There are too many "recipes" for each plant with too small chances.
    What I suggest is plant parent sistem - this way, you can only get 1-2 different plants from each parent combination.

For exaple, if i try to breed Dandelion and Rose, I will have chance to get:

• Dandelion - after first parent
    • Rose - after cesond one
    • Cyazint
    • Tulip

That's because in this system, each parent has list of potential children:
    For Rose, it would be:

• Blackthorn
    • Cyazint
    • Tulip

and for Dandelion, it would be:

• Cyazint
    • Tulip
    • Venomilia

That means I can only get plants, which both parents have in their lists, and parents themself. After getting Tulip, I would be able to get Venomilia, because it is contained in Tulip's list. Breeding Tulip and Dandelion would then give me a chance to get Venomilia.
    This system would make it easier to get specific known plants and it would simplify discovering plants a little. This would also render some combinations to never produce anything new, unless more plants are added. Chances and list sizes and contents are pure balance decisions.
    What do you guys think ?

• i like your idea but i think there should be a 1-5 % chance for something random ontop of your idea cuz some times its hard to find certain plants and while your idea makes breeding easier it also reduces the chance of getting the new plants without having to search half the world for melons or pumpkins like i said tho i like your idea

The difference between a noob and a scrub is there is hope for a noob they can learn, a scrub on the other hand thinks they know better or dont care enough to learn or get better

• i like your idea but i think there should be a 1-5 % chance for something random ontop of your idea cuz some times its hard to find certain plants and while your idea makes breeding easier it also reduces the chance of getting the new plants without having to search half the world for melons or pumpkins like i said tho i like your idea

I like need for systematic breeding more than random chance. It would stay random in some way.