Support request : Saving chunks on acheievement

• with it i can't even open my world for some reason :S
    EDIT: used a different one and this is what I got:

• what version of forge are you using

edit:
    i noticed you are using the wrong version of teleport pipes now called additional pipes

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• what version of forge are you using

edit:
    i noticed you are using the wrong version of teleport pipes now called additional pipes

I have Forge 1.3.1 . I didn't update to 1.3.2 because It's glitchy with the portal mod
    and what do you mean by "wrong version" -_- I'm using the one direwolf20 uses...

• I have Forge 1.3.1 . I didn't update to 1.3.2 because It's glitchy with the portal mod
    and what do you mean by "wrong version" -_- I'm using the one direwolf20 uses...

you are using the version for buildcraft 2.x.x version you need to use the one for the 3.x.x version

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• you are using the version for buildcraft 2.x.x version you need to use the one for the 3.x.x version

Oh...sorry I forgot that I updated it like 2 hours after i posted the error log :D.
    Also I found out that this not in fact a problem with achievements. It happens only when I try to make a reinforced iron ingot using VANILLA furnace ( all others work ( EQ-Exchange furnaces and bluletric furnace from RP2))