[BUG 1.64] QuantumSuit Helmet not working

• QuantumSuit Helmet features (hunger bar full, underwater breathing, ect.) do NOT work. They only APPEAR to work.

My friend just updated his server to 1.64 last night. I made a QSuit helmet ( :Quantum-Helmet: ) today and FULLY charged it. My food bar was immediately replenished. I soon began to hurt due to hunger. I took of the helmet and my hunger bar dropped to 0. :( I ate and decided to check the other features of the helmet. I soon found that I could not breath underwater either. I came to the conclusion that the value is not changing, however the hunger/air bars are updating.

Anyone else have this problem?

~Oddlyk1

:Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: YEAH!!!

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• None that we can see.

:Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: YEAH!!!

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• I soon found that I could not breath underwater either. I came to the conclusion that the value is not changing, however the hunger/air bars are updating.

Anyone else have this problem?

~Oddlyk1

so I have 1.95b on my bukkit server and I'm wondering if this was ever fixed on vanilla. or is it fixed in 1.97?

when i'm underwater, the Bubbles icon updates but I still take damage when I run out of air. oddly it still heals me, but it makes swimming difficult with the knockbacks.