[Suggestion] Nukes using Re-Enriched Uranium Cells

• Yet another weapon modification thread. I enjoy using the nuke on those poor villagers, but it feels too easy to make in survival.

I would like to suggest the replacement of Refined Uranium with Re-Enriched Uranium Cells. That way survival players would have to build a breeder reactor before being able to construct Nukes.

• This has been suggested quite a few times. I am surprised to find it not in the Suggestion Compendium, whether supported or denied by the developers.

Personally, I support fully.

• This would lead me to having no use for Uranium, sadly.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Well, you do need uranium to make re enriched cells....

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Well, you do need uranium to make re enriched cells....

I'd rather just have the nuke use Uranium Blocks, rather then 'Ingots'. 9 times the cost is a bit more fair.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I'd rather just have the nuke use Uranium Blocks, rather then 'Ingots'. 9 times the cost is a bit more fair.

The idea here is to make it require a higher tech level. And in any case, 36 uranium is far more expensive than having to breed uranium cells, which if you do it as wrong as possible, I think you need 5 uranium per uranium cell enriched.