RumbleGoat [BC/IC2/RP2/BC-IC X Over][PvP-Zoning][Residence][BOSEconomy][40 slot] looking for more

• RUMBLEGOAT

RumbleGoat's minecraft server is up and running on version 1.1.0, Were looking for a few good minecrafters to work on a powder fresh world generated last night. Rumblegoat is a Survival server, life will be tough, the monsters will be equally tough

Featuring: BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft2/RedPower2 and the BC/IC2 cross over mod

Players are required to create there own safe zones using the bukkit plugin residence, if you dont protect your house stuff can and probably will get stolen.

Is that other player your buddy? Did you just enter a pvp zone? Don't like pvp?
    PvP is controlled by the players, by default you can not pvp with another player, how ever if you build a residence you can set the pvp flag to true, allowing you to create an area, a wasteland a whole section of the map that is bandit country.
    Note: players that enable pvp must indicate on the enter message of there residence.

But wait there is more, Residence is tied into BOSEconomy, meaning those plot protection zones aren't free. new players get 100 ICs, which are directly deposited to your bank account, the server will pay you to play at the rate of 1 IC a minute for each minute your online. A little 10x10x10 plot doesn't cost that much to protect a about 200 ICs a month, you can earn that either by just mining iron and refining it into credits or you could play online a couple of minutes a day. However if you forget to pay your rent your plot looses its protection, don't worry we setup bill pay for your residence automatically so your rent should be paid so long as your bank account still has money.

If you want to just build stuff and design cool things you are free to, how ever you are strongly encourage to use the protection plugin so your creations last more than a day. Bored with your old fort, just cancel your lease and go find a new spot its as easy as that.

This is a good balance between players being online, players wanting to pvp, players wanting to steal and the other players not wanting to get killed or stolen from.

If you made it this far i might have peeked your interests, if you would like to join then submit an application here: http://rumblegoat.com/apply
    Minecraft server mc.rumblegoat.com
    Teamspeak 3 ts3.rumblegoat.com:5163

Rumblegoat also has a Installer helper tool, tired of pointless changes to your configs, tired of having to remember to change the guid for your iron furnace? your in luck, just download the RGInstaller and follow the directions, you will have to download all the mods your self but once you complete that part just hit a install button and your ready to rock.
    http://rumblegoat.com/mods

If you need additional help i have made a video to show how the process works located here: here: http://www.twitch.tv/xyberviri/b/307785266

Please note all refrences to money are strickly in game only, Rumblegoat accepts donations,
    but we are not a p2w server or restrict recipes based on how much you have helped the server out.
    we are also not a pay for vip server either.

• Really fun server to play on. I can try out all new updates to IC2 without getting told "No".
    A good helpful Admin and nice people to play with.

My gaming blog: Mindofganz.blogspot.com
    Someone asked why I've got a blog and the only thing I could tell them was the truth: "Sometimes I've got to say what's on my mind, and how I feel - Even if only to keep my mind intact..."