EV and Death

• I tried the electric fence and quite like it, much easier to implement. One thing i did to reduce power usage was to build a light sensor so that the fence only turns on at night when mobs spawn. Hooked up a solar cell to a bat box putting a detector cable between the two and a heavy drain on the box so it will charge all day, 4 or 5 illuminators will do it. You can then use the red stone output on the detector to control the fence power using a splitter cable.

This cuts power consumption in half making a large network much more manageable. The problem i have is that there are still a few mobs around in the morning when the fence shuts down.

• and if you had it switched off during an day while doing some nice construction, creeper comes up BOOOM! god damn creepers....

ceeping it on would be best for me :)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• with the mob grinder, why would you need to have a large area covered by the tesla?

all i would do is take my dead drop platform, place it on the ground/wherever i want, use the water in it to herd them to the middle and one tesla could take care of it.

No need for an ugly mob grinder tower any more :D :D

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)