Tutorial - Reactor controller using RP

• and thats why i never use an casuc on an server :D

you should try an ice CASUC with some nifty piping.

with nifty i mean - logistics pipe's with item detector pipes in between.
    that saved my house an couple of times, (or at least my bomb proof room)

its not that hard, CASUC on an server, but it takes alot of (how do you call it on server? memory? :P) and is suspectible to lags.
    log pipes overcomes that, i started using that system after i accidently blew up the spawn of the word :P (half the base was suddenly gone hahaha)
    but i might start working on mass fabrication using that thou, sounds like alota fun to construct an system like that.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• After the second crater I said "blow this, I'm avoiding reactors'", set up ten MineFactory treefarms feeding 2 electrofurnaces which in turn fed a bank of generators. That worked a treat but my remote players first then me too, kept lagging out :( So now I'm back to a single HV compact solar :(

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10