The reactor planner and SUC designs

• I've added an additional check to detect whether or not a SUC reactor is considered 'heat stable' and thus granted the Mark I-SUC classification. The result will be that some SUC designs in the planner will appear to be producing more effective EU/t than before.

The check is experimental, I'll be keeping an eye on it for a while.

Also, a couple other display-only changes:
    - When there's no external cooling nor external heating, the planner will not tick the 'external heating' checkbox.
    - When loading up a saved design that has a "water/ice per second" checkbox ticked in the SUC tab, the label will correctly update too.

• i wil put it throu some tests.

thanx

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• More alterations, my previous attempt worked for ice but not water. This is now fixed... I hope.
    As a bonus the 'Total Cooling' on the info pane now displays the maximum continual cooling from SUC items.

• In the first design, the cooling cells are gaining 1 heat each tick due to the way IHDs work. As a result, they melt at the very last second.

In the second design, the plating does not distribute heat in fractions nor evenly. Thus the lower cells slowly gather heat.

Atleast, those are my theories.

• Second design looks ok, but some numbers are wrong. First thing is, heat will never make it to the hull (only 1 point each second from depleted cell). Then if you try to mess with starting hull temperatures, components will also gain heat. As far as i know, hull platings and coolant cells can't interact with hull heat, so components should stay cool and overall excess hull heat should be 0 (+1 for depleted cell, -1 for external cooling), which means it should never cool down, since re-enriched cell are still producing 1 heat every second.

• I have been playing with hull constant breeders in game.

The only problem I see is in the Sim setting starting heat sets all components to that heat when no dispensers are present. The lava bucket count is correct, so it knows not to add more heat to components that will never receive it, but parts not connected to a dispenser are assigned heat they do not receive in game. The sim is right for the runtime starting at 0 hull heat, and the heat values for components is correct there. In game, dumping in 5 buckets of lava, with that setup, you get the same runtime and component heat as 0, the sim shows a much lower runtime incorrectly.

Also, I haven't tested this, but I suspect armor plating provides no cooling until and unless there are no components for it to transfer heat to, so the .1 cooling it purports to provide may also be inaccurate. I will have to devise a test to confirm that.

raGan - your design has the same effective cooling if you remove the top 2 cooling cells. You can also shift the remaining 2 over to replace the plating, which makes it slightly cheaper to make.

Thanks for Giving drill access to miners!