[Suggestion] Miner info

• I want Miner to show what he is doing:
    Under drill slot, please, show icon of block processed or block prevented working.
    Under scanner slot remaining ore value would be very helpful.

• I was wondering about this recently. Would it be worth displaying the current status from the drill and the scanner underneath them, for instance, the current level, and the OD/OV values, as a kind of progress indicator.

Also, possibly worth some manner of error indicator. I know that I can have issues sometimes working out whether the drill has stopped because it's hit a liquid, or whether it's just taking a while on that level.

• Maybe something like what Forestry has for it's machines?

In the top left corner (or wherever) it shows a little box with different meanings. 'Lava Obstruction', 'Water Obstruction', 'No Energy', 'No Work Left', 'Still Working', 'Retracting Pipes' or 'Other Obstruction' (If there is one other then liquids).

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I was wondering about this recently. Would it be worth displaying the current status from the drill and the scanner underneath them, for instance, the current level, and the OD/OV values, as a kind of progress indicator.

Also, possibly worth some manner of error indicator. I know that I can have issues sometimes working out whether the drill has stopped because it's hit a liquid, or whether it's just taking a while on that level.

easiest way to see if it has stopped or is chugging along is to look at the chest or watch the power/battery meter on the miner and if you see it pulse it is still pulling materials out... but aside from that seeing the scan results would be cool

• At last some opinions :)
    For now if you want to know current process you need to hear sounds, try to see extracted product, power consumption, nearest pump behavior. It is so easy to add a simple state indicator to GUI.
    Also it seems so dumb to extract scanner from stopped miner just to use it and insert back.

• Watching the chest works well, when you have a diamond drill at full charge, and can easily see which block is being pulled in. Watching the drill charge is reasonable when you're starving it of power (diamond + OV on a Geo is my favourite), but, when you get to the MFSU stage, the transformer handles a lot of the charge (holding on to a lot of the power for a while), so the MFSU display doesn't change as much (it does, still, just more slowly).

I just think it'd be interesting, especially to have a marker as to what it got jammed on, so you can remember the location for lava pumping, etc.