[128x] and [64x] NP IC" texture pack Updated for [IC² 1.109]

• Small question: did you make textures for Thermal Expansion?

Not yet but it is on my list of todo mods. Currently swamped tho as a hell of lot packs been getting updated lately and i have my work cut out keeping up with them.

• Is the Backpack mod used in FTB? I know it has backpacks, but don't know where to install those textures. Also, the texture for Chickenbone's Wireless Remote comes out as a pink box with a green border.

• Is the Backpack mod used in FTB? I know it has backpacks, but don't know where to install those textures. Also, the texture for Chickenbone's Wireless Remote comes out as a pink box with a green border.

Backpack mod is not in FTB, also the wireless remote is a bug with the mod Cickenbones is aware of the problem. and has been for a few months.

• Backpack mod is not in FTB, also the wireless remote is a bug with the mod Cickenbones is aware of the problem. and has been for a few months.

NVM, have to see if I still have the old ones installed. Will let you know.

Thanks for letting me know, but I found a problem with your GregTect Textures. They're out of date as he has added more items and dusts.

EDIT: Yes, still had the old ones installed. So, that's fixed. I have a question though. Did you already add the items for Fireworks yet, or is that a WIP? And will the Thaumcraft 2 textures still work with Thaumcraft 3?

• Thanks for letting me know, but I found a problem with your GregTect Textures. They're out of date as he has added more items and dusts.

EDIT: Yes, still had the old ones installed. So, that's fixed. I have a question though. Did you already add the items for Fireworks yet, or is that a WIP? And will the Thaumcraft 2 textures still work with Thaumcraft 3?

Thaumcraft2 pack will not work with thaumcraft 3 I am currently working on thaumcraft 3 but going to take a while as hell of lot textures to do. The fireworks will not be done until the pre release goes Full release pre releases come out weekly and I would rather wait to update my pack when it goes full release so I dont have to update it every week and can focus on other packs.

• Thaumcraft2 pack will not work with thaumcraft 3 I am currently working on thaumcraft 3 but going to take a while as hell of lot textures to do. The fireworks will not be done until the pre release goes Full release pre releases come out weekly and I would rather wait to update my pack when it goes full release so I dont have to update it every week and can focus on other packs.

Thanks for replying. Great to hear. Will look awesome, I'm sure.

• Thaumcraft 3 texture pack released

Break time

Just want to let people know I am taking a couple of week break from texture pack creation. I have released 11 texture packsand countless updates in the last month and a half. That is a hell of a lot of work causing me to burn out . Also it is Christmas time and I am wanting to spend my spare time with my children and wife. I shall continue working on the packs about in early – mid January. I hope you understand my reasons for this but family comes first.

Cya soon

• Have a good break but before you go, did you update the textures for Additional Pipes? Can't seem to get them to work.

Just checked it seems like the mod was upddated with new textures and they changed the file names so none will work. Will add it to my to do list when get back from break.

• Thank you, and I wish you and you family a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. 8o

One more thing, what texture pack for 128x do you recommend? I 'm currently using Misa's, but she's 64x and I keep getting GL Error Pro Render 1281 messages in the CMD window when I run MC through a batch file.

• Thank you, and I wish you and you family a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. 8o

One more thing, what texture pack for 128x do you recommend? I 'm currently using Misa's, but she's 64x and I keep getting GL Error Pro Render 1281 messages in the CMD window when I run MC through a batch file.

lol I recommended NP Smooth my mod texture packs are designed to go along side NP Smooth. Yes I know mobs are not great and first to admit I suck at mobs but apart from that I am happy with it.

Link to download pae for Np Smooth
    http://minecrafthdtexture.com/np-smooth-texture-pack/

• Thanks, will try to put your 128x smooth textures in. BTW, noticed that the MFFS textures are out of date as they updated again and added new items.

But all this can wait as you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

• Thanks, will try to put your 128x smooth textures in. BTW, noticed that the MFFS textures are out of date as they updated again and added new items.

But all this can wait as you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

I have a long list of mods that need updating when I return.

Additional Pipes
    exstra bees
    Forestry
    NP Smooth (better late than never)
    Railcraft
    RP2
    gregtech (again jesus this guy adds lot new content lol)
    MFFS
    Mystcraft
    Thaumcraft

No dought when I return will be even more to do.

• Happy new year texture pack progress report

Happy new year

First of all let me wish everyone a happy new year. I personally cant wait for the new year as the last year has been horrible one for me to be honest with my mother passing and a fair few other things never going well for me.

Texture pack progress report

You know how I said before Christmas that I was going to take a break sadly this never happened as I was keeping an eye on mods that got updated. Over the last few weeks a ton of mods have been updated and I realized if I took a break I would fall way behind on keeping my packs updated. Below is a list of texture packs that I shall be releasing updates for on Friday most of the work is done but sadly I don’t have time to upload them before then. Also if some of the mods get updated before then expect the texture pack for that mod to be delayed slightly.

Red Power 2
    Computer Craft
    Extra Bees
    Forestry
    Modular Force Field System
    Mystcraft
    NP Smooth
    Nuclear Control
    Portal Gun
    Railcraft
    Thaumcraft

A new texture pack incoming

Being a huge fan of Direwolf’s lets play I could not resist doing Thermal Expansion texture pack you can expect this to be released on Friday along with the above updates. I shall be working on other texture packs for other mods that Direwolf uses.

Some bad news Discontinuing support for a mod

I know a few people will not like this but I hope you understand my reasons for this. I am discontinuing support for Greg Tech mod. The reason for this is because its just to much work to maintain. This mod gets updated very very frequently and every time it contains a ton of new textures. Because of this by the time I have finished one update the mod has updated again with more textures making it practily impossible to have an up to date texture pack for the mod. I am very sorry for this but I cannot focus on one mod alone when I have 45 other packs to maintain.

• Sad to hear that, but it' your call. But would you know if anyone would be interested in picking it up? Maybe one of the guys on this forum?

Also, I hope you can add a Twilight Forest texture pack, but it's your call whether do make it or not.

• Sad to hear that, but it' your call. But would you know if anyone would be interested in picking it up? Maybe one of the guys on this forum?

Also, I hope you can add a Twilight Forest texture pack, but it's your call whether do make it or not.

If anyone wants to take over support for that mod feel free, sadly I don't know anyone myself.

With regards to Twilight forest I know I said I would be supporting ftb pack but sadly this is looking less and less likely as I am really struggling to keep up with updates for the packs. Maintaining them is getting to be more and more of a handful I have a couple more pack I want to do then for my own sanity I will be making no more packs as I cannot manage anymore.

• Lots of updates and a new mod texture pack
    The updates
    Today I bring you some updated packs and a new mod texture pack. First a list of updated packs.

• Red Power 2
    • Computer Craft
    • Extra Bees
    • Factorisation
    • Forestry
    • Modular Force Field System
    • Mystcraft
    • Nuclear Control
    • Portal Gun

Sadly I have had to delay the release of the updates for NP Smooth, Railcraft and Thaumcraft. The reason being is yesterday minecraft released a new snapshot containing new textures so I want to get them done before NP Smooth is released with the updates. Also yesterday Forestry and Railcraft both recived updates I managed to get forestry done for today but never managed to get railcraft done. Lastly the reason thaumcraft has not been updated is basically I never had time to get it done for today. Hopefully the above updates shall be done over the weekend.

New mod texture pack
    A new mod texture pack this time for Thermal Expansion. I am fast becoming a lover of this mod and find it is fantastic for starting out in tech worlds.

• I was just wondering: if by what you say that they are "updating their mods frequently", is that because the updates are for 1.4.7?

If so, then you can wait to update them as it's currently just a snapshot and not an official release. Many modder won't update their mods because of that. It would free so much of your time for what you want to do.