Suggestion: Pocket Grill

• :Alloy:The idea is that you have an electric furnace carryable with you. On building projects I dislike having to go back to collect smelted stone. Recipe:

:P :Advanced Circuit: :P

:Intergrated Plating: :Induction Furnace: :Intergrated Plating:

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Like carry it on your person? Wouldn't that get a little...warm?

Anyhow carry an electric furnace, a wrench, and some batteries.

I find I never use a furnace that way, and if I need a furnace when I'm away from my workshop I make a stone furnace.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• As I understand it, the op was out buildign some large structure (maybe a castle) out of smooth stone/bricks. While he was out, he underestimated how much stone he would need, and wanted to smelt up more while he was out. All I can say is Induction Furnace and a PC full of cobblestone.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]