[Suggestion] Tweak/fix for energy storage block's redstone behavior.

• In the energy storage blocks, you have the option to change its redstone behavior.
    I like to set it to "Emit if full" because then I can make a storage, that has a display of how much energy I have.
    The problem is that when I use energy from it, some of the blocks will have 32 EU (for batbox, 128 for MFE and 512 for MFSU.) less than the maximum EU, and therefore not emit a redstone signal.
    So my suggestion is that there should either be another option that emits if it is almost full like this, or change the current "Emit if full" to output redstone power if it's 99,9% full.

Please share your thoughts about this!

EDIT: Instead of emitting if 99,9% full, rather emit if the EU supply is larger than or equal to the maximum EU storage minus whatever it emits per tick.
    This is 39 968 for batboxes, 599 872 for MFE's and 9 999 488 for MFSU's.

• Im not sure if this is possible, seeing as last I checked, they overfilled past capacity when needed. However, empty wise, Seeing as they cannot empty in most cases, due to the reasons you stated, Empty, ought to be counted as less than it can emit.

• Im not sure if this is possible, seeing as last I checked, they overfilled past capacity when needed. However, empty wise, Seeing as they cannot empty in most cases, due to the reasons you stated, Empty, ought to be counted as less than it can emit.

I have tested it with batboxes. Some of the batboxes have 40000 EU, while some have 39968, which is 40000-32. So I think if the EU in the storage is equal to, or larger than the maximum capacity minus its output value, it should be counted as full. I hope people understand what I mean :/

• I have tested it with batboxes. Some of the batboxes have 40000 EU, while some have 39968, which is 40000-32. So I think if the EU in the storage is equal to, or larger than the maximum capacity minus its output value, it should be counted as full. I hope people understand what I mean :/

Hmm, Interesting. I suppose they might have altered the overflow behavior again.