Suggestion: Seed Bag Archive!

• i honostly have yet to be able to use the new crop system but i've been reading other forumns and posts. i've noticed alot of people getting frustrated with having a large ammount of seeds and trying to keep track of them all and someone recently had a similar idea to what i am posting now. However: i'd like to modify it alittle and see what everyone thinks and post what all it would do.

so basically, once a seed has been fully scanned and you have all of it's information you should be able to go to a block that would be called something along the lines of a Seed Bag Archive. here once you place the seed in the archive you could custome name it if you wish. like say it's the perfect wheat for your situation and it's GGR was 555, you would name it Wheat555 to make it easier to find later. this would write a file to your computer very similar to how the BluePrint Archive works in Buildcraft, however it would also keep count of how many seeds you have stored into the machine. once you have placed the seed into the archive and named it then you could click a "store" button to store it into the Seed Archive. this way you could also go onto single player and grow you crops and experiment with them, and then when you find the perfect seeds you need you can swap over to multiplayer and pull them from your archive. this way if you and a friend had seeds in single player that ya'll would want to cross, then you could bring them to multiplayer and cross breed them.

well, let me know what ya'll think, and sorry if almost this exact recommendation had been brought up, my search wsn;t working and i manually searched for almost an hour getting / eliminating ideas.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG