[SUPPORT REQUEST] Having trouble modding server with IC2

• My friend and I set up a server the other day and it works fine without any mods. We have successfully modded our client versions with IC2 1.71, advanced machines, and railcraft. As soon as we try to add Modloader MP server and Minecraft Forge server, our server won't launch. All it says is that minecraft_server.jar is corrupt or invalid. It doesn't give any details other than that.

To install modloader MP and minecraft forge, I open the jar and put in the MP files and then the forge files. I do not delete the meta-inf. I've tried compressing the files and renaming it minecraft_server.jar and I've tried naming the folder mincraft_server.jar, neither of which worked. Does anyone know what the issue might be? Btw, I'm using modloader MP version 1.1 v2.1 and minecraft forge 1.3.3.12. Thanks for any help you can give!

• The only time I've seen the jar corrupt error is when MANIFEST in the META folder is corrupted somehow.

Try testing one thing at a time.
    Backup your vanilla 1.1 server jar
    Add ModloaderMP.
    Test it.
    Back it up to a different name.
    Add Forge.
    Test it.

Back it up to a different name.

Shouldn't be anything else you need to add to the jar file.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10