[suggestion] Add Redstone Behavior to Chests.

• i love the way you can use energy storage units to trigger switches by emitting red stone signals when full or empty. would it be possible to add the same functionality for chests.
    this would be insanely usefully for my suc reactor i have had issues where the server will crash because my ice machine will fill the storage chest and start dumping blocks onto the floor. allowing chests to emit red stone when full will allow easier automatic shutdown circuits for machines

• i love the way you can use energy storage units to trigger switches by emitting red stone signals when full or empty. would it be possible to add the same functionality for chests.
    this would be insanely usefully for my suc reactor i have had issues where the server will crash because my ice machine will fill the storage chest and start dumping blocks onto the floor. allowing chests to emit red stone when full will allow easier automatic shutdown circuits for machines

I'm assuming you're using buildcraft (if not, skip this part), if you're using version 3+ you can add a logic gate to the pipe as it enters the chest, which can detect if the chest has space for items (can specify which item if needed) or if it is empty/full, and emit either redstone or a pipe signal, either of which (pipe signal will need another gate) can be used to either disable your ice machine or reroute overflow to a recycler/lava disposal.

Failing that, try slowing your ice generator if you're producing far more than needed.

As for the idea itself I can see it working on personal safes, would give another incentive to make them in SP rather than basic wooden ones.