[Suggestion] Machines energy behavior.

• Please change all machines behavior so, they start to work only when it's energy buffer is full. They will stop when energy buffer is empty.
    This way machines will not start/stop constantly.

• i support this small suggestion, its realy annoying to continiously hear my machines start-restart when power is low

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• With a small change i support (seeing as I suggested nearly the same thing before)

In Ic1, Machines did not run unless they had enough power for one cycle (which was not always the same as their capacity, and still isnt)
    So, Make it so that machines check to make sure they have enough power for one CYCLE before they run.

Ofc, If the sounds were altered a bit, as well as the sound volume bug fixed, this wouldnt be as much of an issue.

If stuttering machines, instead of screeching, via turn off, Turn on, Turn off, turn on, have a seperate, Slow-Sound, which is like normal processing, but quieter, then I think this wouldnt be as much of an issue.

On the other hand, Pretty sure stuttering machines use much more CPU, so regardless, Having the requirement would be a good thing.

• agreed, having this "requirement" wil remove ALOT of lag, also from server folks who use solar pannel - mass fab.

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• agreed, having this "requirement" wil remove ALOT of lag, also from server folks who use solar pannel - mass fab.

Lol yea. If you do a solar->massfab, you need to make sure you use detector+switch cables to ensure you have power stored, first.

• Lol yea. If you do a solar->massfab, you need to make sure you use detector+switch cables to ensure you have power stored, first.

i said this in an reaction to problems on servers -.- i dont solarcheat an UU machine, il take nuclear power please ;)