[BUG] [1.81] Batteries on Hotbar not Charging Tools Correctly

• While using a Re-Battery to charge tools on your hotbar (Via Right-clicking), the tool finding function seems to get stuck if there's a fully charged tool already on your hotbar.

Case 1: :Chainsaw: :RE Battery: :Mining Drill: (Both tools completely discharged)
    Battery fills up each tool half-way.

Case 2: :Chainsaw: :RE Battery: :Mining Drill: (Chainsaw 3/4th's charged, Mining drill completely discharged)
    Battery will fill up both tools with 1/4th power, then stop. No amount of right clicking will get battery to charge the drill up.

Case 3: :Industrial Credit: :RE Battery: :Mining Drill: (Same as Case 2, except I've removed the Chainsaw from the hotbar.)
    The mining drill now charges.

Case 4: :Mining Drill: :RE Battery: :Chainsaw: (Chainsaw fully charged, Mining Drill partially charged)
    The mining drill also charges.

Something tells me there's a 'While moving from left to right in the hotbar array, if valid IC2 tool is fully charged, then drop out of loop and return 0' business going on.

Edit: Using mod_MinecraftForge 1.3.3.12

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• Still unfixed as of 1.81.

Also: Charging algorithm for batteries gets hung up on Mining lasers placed to the left of the item you want to charge.

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'