[32x]My texture pack, multiple mod support. (IC2,Redpower,Railcraft)

• This is my texture pack that I did for use with a few different mods, it's a bit of a work in progress, but all of the items and IC2 blocks are done. I play with a few mods usually, so there's also support for Redpower's world blocks like the ores, marble, and stuff, as well as all of Railcraft's blocks and rails.

This texture pack is made to work with Tekkit 2.1.1
    Some of the textures will work with later versions of mods; even if they aren't included in Tekkit yet.

Minecraft 1.2.5; World blocks, Items, Armours, Mobs(all villagers, ghasts, chicken, enderman) Items (cart, chests), Paintings
    -randommobs for Skeletons, Zombies, Blazes, Spider, Cave Spider, Creeper, Pig Zombie

Industrialcraft2 1.9; Items, machines, world blocks, armours.
    -Advanced machines 3.6
    -Compact Solars 1.2
    -Charging Bench 1.7.1

Railcraft 3.4.2

Nether Ores 1.1.2

Redpower 2.0; Items, world blocks. Machines are currently from Eloraam's 32px pack.

Buildcraft 2.1.12; Items
    -Forestry 1.4.0.4; world blocks, items, most machines (no bees) - note: I'm not gonna keep up with Forestry unless there's a real demand for it as it's no longer in the modpack I use.

Download it here: http://minecraftcustomizer.net/pack/Blockheads
    Or here if you just want the file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21315217/Blockheads-tekkit.zip

• Nice, i really like the textures, but can you make your own for the RP machine textures. Also it would be nice if you added Equivalent Exchange support.

Edit: can you make a texture for the forester's tent, it's just a purple cube that says no use.

• Thanks for the feedback. I'm always tweaking it here and there. I do plan to do the RP machines at some point, Eloraam's 32x textures are pretty good, so I didn't put a priority on them. I don't actually use EE in my game, because it's hilariously overpowered, but a bunch of my friends like it so I might get around to it at some point. What do you think doesn't fit with the bookcase? I may have changed the wood palette since I did it, now that I think about it.

• Thanks for the feedback. I'm always tweaking it here and there. I do plan to do the RP machines at some point, Eloraam's 32x textures are pretty good, so I didn't put a priority on them. I don't actually use EE in my game, because it's hilariously overpowered, but a bunch of my friends like it so I might get around to it at some point. What do you think doesn't fit with the bookcase? I may have changed the wood palette since I did it, now that I think about it.

the bookcases are a bit bright when compared to the rest of the pack. EE is only overpowered if you use it with other mods, because most mods use diamonds as the top tier stuff and EE uses red matter, But alone it is just fine. Also the chests have a little texture bug that causes a bit of flickering. I'm going to post some screenshots from my server when imgur is back, its server is over capacity.

• I made a minor change to the wood again as well as the bookcase, it should look better now.

The main place I have it posted is tgchan.org, most of us just call it the "tgchan texture pack" or the "oniontrain texture pack." You can post it on the Railcraft wiki, that's fine.

• I can try it, but I actually use it for Tekkit, and I don't have the latest version of buildcraft until Tekkit decides to update. What are the stripey things in Forestry's blocks.png?

• I can try it, but I actually use it for Tekkit, and I don't have the latest version of buildcraft until Tekkit decides to update. What are the stripey things in Forestry's blocks.png?

Beehives. And that branch of forestry needs the 3.x alpha branch of buildcraft which is ssp only.

• I've hit the Forestry items that I can recognize, there's some kind of nicolite looking stuff down at the bottom left of the items.png that I can't figure out what it's for or where it comes from.

• The cobble matches the stone bricks, but if anybody wants it to match the smooth stone then you can just put that terrain.png in your zip file. I don't know how to make a fancy site like Doku has, otherwise I'd provide a bunch of options like this.

• The cobble matches the stone bricks, but if anybody wants it to match the smooth stone then you can just put that terrain.png in your zip file. I don't know how to make a fancy site like Doku has, otherwise I'd provide a bunch of options like this.

I can add this pack to that site(minecraftcustomizer.net) or help you do it. with your permission of course.
    Edit: you will need to have an additional mod support pack since the site only supports IC2.