Suggestion: More reactor components!!!

• how many cooling cells does it equal?

how about 1 until it reach 50%+ then it equals 3 and if it gets to 75%+ then it equals 5?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• your going to need more than 5 at that price

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• your going to need more than 5 at that price

well if you ever make 10 the that's equal 50 collant cells at 75% heat, then with all the heat dispenser and other coolant cells you could perfectly maintain it at 75% for breeders. you could do all of this at the cost of maybe 18 uranium Cells. then when you start breeding your uranium then that's only alittle over 2 uranium ore that it took you to make all that. and if you actually had or found your own diamonds instead of making them from UUM then you could probly make closer to 20 of these cells off 18 uranium cells.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• How about an iridium-based heat disperser that makes transitive adjacencies count for uranium cells? I mean, the number of adjacent cooling components determines the amount of heat generated, yes? What if "all cooling components adjacent to" the iridium-based heat disperser added into that number? Each "Ir-HD" would have up to 3 adjacencies extra.

Of course, if Ir-HDs would count as cooling components, too, you could make either infinite or ridiculously overpowered cooling. It shouldn't cool itself and cost a heat disperser and 8 Ir plates. Or make it transmit adjacencies of uranium cells (too?)?

Just saying, transitive adjacencies could make nuclear reactors a bit more complex. Ah, I don't know.

• cause at the moment, flat out coolant is not really neccissary. that is why we have stuff like CASUC Reactors and Manual operated Ice Reactors. Maintaining reactors at a high temperature and them not melting your house into lava or exploading is the current problem.

• Don't you think that a molten coolant cell would heat it up not cool it down. Molten means Hot like molten lava or rocks.

Random MinecraftCreeper and :Nuke TNT: ... Did I make my house out of nukes?
    Crud, Everybody evacuate the area now got get to the closest... wait is that a :Reactor:
    <speaks to himself> There goes my life of my energy. :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :pinch:

• Don't you think that a molten coolant cell would heat it up not cool it down. Molten means Hot like molten lava or rocks.

like water the molten metal is used as a heat transfer medium sure its hot but compared to the reactor when it hicks in it is cool by comparison. tin was selected under the assumption that it has a lower melting point

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

well it's not "molten" when you first start it up. it becomes molten at high reactor temperatures and then strips heat off at a more effective rate then "water" or coolant cells.