Suggestion: Recipie List/Tech Tree

• Well the title topic sais it all. Anyone could do this but for newer people just getting into the mod and have no clue what to build. Well yeah would be nice to have a list of things like that...

• Official Post

Well the title topic sais it all. Anyone could do this but for newer people just getting into the mod and have no clue what to build. Well yeah would be nice to have a list of things like that...

I'm currently working on something. Right now I'm trying to re-grasp the basics, so I can get a nice write-up of a Beginner's Guide, without a lot of speculation/false information.

• Awsome. I play with a couple other forge mods like BC and BTW and they have a some sort of techtree/recipie list and makes things easier but IC2 is so huge that im looking at the wiki and im thinking what did i get myself into...

• Official Post

Awsome. I play with a couple other forge mods like BC and BTW and they have a some sort of techtree/recipie list and makes things easier but IC2 is so huge that im looking at the wiki and im thinking what did i get myself into...

If you read my signature, you'll see cognitive hazard, which IC can be at times.

Also, I'll be moving this thread to the "Off-topic" section at the bottom of the page for further discussion shortly.

• i suggest integration of techtree into vanilla archivements. cant start new threads for some reason, but this is possible to edit archivements data\map and place vital recipes into archivement's description

• Lol didnt notice that my thread got moved all the way out here... just thought it got deleted... Anyways thanks for trying to work on this im sure it must be interesting with the amount of stuff IC^2 has.