My Progress

• weeds can be minimized with lower growth (weeds inherit their parents growth stat) and higher resistance(takes longer for weeds to overrun plants giving you time to catch it) if you want low maintenance plants. alblaka said himself that red wheat is picky about its light level.

yap. thats the reason why you should stronger your plants. otherwize if there is some sort of stuff to kill weed automativaly there would be no reason for resistance to be.

• Info from other sectors would be great hehe. I like to keep records on my stuff and share results in rather detailed things so the sharing of results with your sector would be awesome :3. My results for now will be a little lacking due to me having to move everything since the other two scientists decided to build a nuclear reactor and have no clue how so I'm moving far FAR away.

• Info from other sectors would be great hehe. I like to keep records on my stuff and share results in rather detailed things so the sharing of results with your sector would be awesome :3. My results for now will be a little lacking due to me having to move everything since the other two scientists decided to build a nuclear reactor and have no clue how so I'm moving far FAR away.

awsom :DD nuclear reactor :D lol. you can stay where you are now. just could be cool if they surround there reactor with 2layer (2 enough but 3 extra safe) and that will help to get rid of big hole and if there just starting i would suggest this design.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1p10101001501521s1r11r10 Thats best cheapes reactor.
    But you should still check out if they leave holes like this for cabels and wiring becasue these holes are weak points.
    http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=4672

Edit: BTW im already working on my thread.

• You can post your progress here if you'd like :3 but no they don't understand how to make it they've already asked if they can load it up with Uranium cells. I told them go look it up if they wanna build it but I'm out lol after the last issue with the engines I'm not gonna sit around and let one of them blow up the place.

• You can post your progress here if you'd like :3 but no they don't understand how to make it they've already asked if they can load it up with Uranium cells. I told them go look it up if they wanna build it but I'm out lol after the last issue with the engines I'm not gonna sit around and let one of them blow up the place.

Alright... Thats... Not smart at all. If you load up that reactor fully with uranium cells it will be ticking time bomb that has detonation time of about 15seconds (or faster) after turning on... You can even see some damage made like 50 blocks away from reactor. im not sure

• Oh I know but both of them got Minecraft like a month ago and have yet to look at a wiki for any of these mods on Tekkit lol so I'm doing the smartest thing possible... Letting them nuke themselves while I find a home thousands of meters away lol.

• Oh I know but both of them got Minecraft like a month ago and have yet to look at a wiki for any of these mods on Tekkit lol so I'm doing the smartest thing possible... Letting them nuke themselves while I find a home thousands of meters away lol.

WoW. Should look awsom :D
    Check this out and give some feedback how it looks like.

Edit: BTW. lots of pictures=more interest for others and memories for you.

• The new research center I have set up may not look cool... Until you look out the window realize your up 10 meters starring at an active volcano while sitting inside currently three redpower trees looking over a couple cave entrances. So yea it might not be pretty but it is pretty cool hehe.

• The new research center I have set up may not look cool... Until you look out the window realize your up 10 meters starring at an active volcano while sitting inside currently three redpower trees looking over a couple cave entrances. So yea it might not be pretty but it is pretty cool hehe.

as in minecraft forums some say. no pics no clicks :D better upload some pictures :D i would love to see. btw my 1st breeding test in new lab turned out pritty well. when it will finish growing i'll upload photo with information in my thread. and for real. upload some pics :D that could be cool

• Still setting up methods for myself to be able to survive without having to hunt or something hehe. I feel like an elf. I work with plants live in a tree and eat lots of bread. Just call me Arya haha.

• Still setting up methods for myself to be able to survive without having to hunt or something hehe. I feel like an elf. I work with plants live in a tree and eat lots of bread. Just call me Arya haha.

I would like to join up but my account is not premium anymore. So thats what i found out. 2 times in a row i got dandelion by crossbreeding melons. check out my thread. maybe you will find something usefull.
    and 3rd time got Cyanzint.
    To get new plants you just have to get melon seeds or crossbreed it. i got it from reed and wheat

Chack out my new discovered plant. If you want. :)

• Yea I have multiple seeds melons, wheat, cocoa, blackthorn, rose, dandelion, stickyreeds, reeds, and cynthian... cyn... what ever lol. I have lots already and I'm still expanding upon them and growing and what not.

• to fully have everything i need to crossbreed red wheat and poison version of tulip

So i found out stedey way to get tulip. Just look at this.
    At same time they grew to me.
    Stickreeds crossbreeding

Wrong information. i dont know how i didnt saw but its the poison version of tulip. veniliom or something like that. so there is only red wheat left to discover.