My New Mod: HerbalCraft

• Official Post

Well maybe some of you know that i started to learn java/to make minecraft mods.

And this is my first "big" mod: HerbalCraft!
    This mod adds atm only some new plants like herbals, reed(not the sugar cane one^^) and wild wheat.

For this mod i could need some testers^^

Requirements:
    JRE7
    Risugami's Modloader
    Flan's ModloaderMP
    Minecraft Forge

FAQ

Quote from Risugamis Mods

Q: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file?
    -A:Update java. On mac? Too bad.
    Q:java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: ______ : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
    -A:Either get JRE 7 or tell mod creator to not use JDK 7.

For those, who don't trust me, here three screenshots of it:

Pic 1
    All stuff without wild wheat

Pic 2
    Plats in foreground and Reed Wall + Ladder in background

Pic 3
    Wild wheat^^

Will upload the files soon, so please ask here for beta testing and i will send you a PM with temp download link^-^

• I assume the mod is obviously share the same basic requirement as IC2, so that I can use the same client to test both mod at the same time.

I will sign up as the tester then.

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

• So i realize that it has been a long time since anyone answered this thread, but i would like to give it a go anyways if you still need it :)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    **** :Industrial Diamond: 's i want :Iridium: !!

• Pictures don't work for me. :(

Off topic, I got into modding, and got pretty advanced, but I was halted by a very simple problem, I can't seems to make blocks work. I've done everything correctly as far as I know. I've narrowed it down to the block file and the kine that declares what material it is. I'm getting a java exception intialized error and an array index out of bounds exception. If you or Alblaka could offer a bit of help, I would appreciate it greatly. never mind, I finally got it to work. Just realized you can't have block ids over 250 or so. -FACEPALM!-

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]