Opposite end of the play scale

• yes i love that game but i can nerver land on the mun.......

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• yes i love that game but i can nerver land on the mun.......

at least you can get to the mun, I can't even get there. Can barely get a working if highly eccentric orbit.
    doesn't help that my old rocket of doom design doesn't work with the latest updates either. Don't have the screenshot anymore but I managed 4km/sec or so with stock parts.
    Course I haven't played it since 0.12 or something like that. I've got 0.14 sitting here waiting to be used though.

• at least you can get to the mun, I can't even get there. Can barely get a working if highly eccentric orbit.
    doesn't help that my old rocket of doom design doesn't work with the latest updates either. Don't have the screenshot anymore but I managed 4km/sec or so with stock parts.
    Course I haven't played it since 0.12 or something like that. I've got 0.14 sitting here waiting to be used though.

i can get close to it but i fly past it everytime

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D