My crops progress

• Agriculture sector #2

Researcher: sky_demon

At Agriculture sector #1 we have Kallen working.
    Her Theard

P.S. All progress is posted in other posts below.

Now i'm about to present with what stuff i'm working and in what conditions.

Projects:

• Make strengthening area. [Completed]
    • Some how elevate Soil
    • Epic Stickreeds

OFF-Topic

• Very nice but from what I've read in other reports the higher/more space a plant has the faster and better it grows. I myself used to have rather weak Reeds and now have ones with 9,9,9 as their stats with no hydration or fertilization to them.

• Very nice but from what I've read in other reports the higher/more space a plant has the faster and better it grows. I myself used to have rather weak Reeds and now have ones with 9,9,9 as their stats with no hydration or fertilization to them.

How i said. Randomness Green house was only for random breeding to get some plants going. And my new lab is about to help me get things going. :)

• Trying to breed some Cyantzins to get more of them (those at farrer distance) + trying to get them stronger.
    and going to try to breed: blackthorn, pumpkin, reed and wheat. we'll see what i'll get.

• Alright. so this was my luckyest crossbreed i have ever made :DD
    I wanted Melon and Stickreed and i got them :D

So here's some info for you homies.

Stickreed

Melon

And thats pritty much it. because two other breeds where not exiting.
    But still if you want will show.

Blackthorn

Pumpkin

And BTW im using AgriculturePlus addon that adds this nice thingy that shows nutration in soil. i cant say that it show hidration because its not showing it good.
    As Addon creator said: hidration isn't working but it's not because of addon. somethings wrong in IC2 code.

Also nutration is a little buggy. sometimes disapiers but still its good to know that info and nutrate soil as officient as you can.

If you want to try this addon, it's right here.
    http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=5155

• Alright homies. im having bad times fighting with weeds. where really agressive now. i cant leave my crops for long time because weeds would destroy everything. as you saw. my laboratorys yard is big and i plantted seeds in every plot and placed crossbreeding sticks and weeds are having good time there... i better go back to my crops.

Edit: good that i made 15 staks of those crops. :D i wasted half a stack on those weeds already. btw i have EE, RP2, Forestry and buildcraft so i have tons of stuff. and its easy for me to get stick and stuff like that when i have my EE flower with 13 MK3 collectors i will add 4 more when i will get more emc

Edit2: i guess logic of weeds is like this. plants try to grow, if they fail (because they have chance) crossbreeded plant doesnt grow and then weeds grow.
    Same as in minecraft with trees. they wait a period of time to grow and if they fail they wait again. but in IC2 plants dont wait. insted weed apiers.

• Crossbreeded some more Stickreeds, crossbreeding Stickreed # Wheat. this plant simbol 1
    Got another Stickreed, crossbreeded Reed # Stickreed. this plant simbol 2

Analized seed bag info [3,3,3] F [!,@,#] !-Gr. @-Ga. #-Re
    Analized seed bag info [2,1,2] S

Trying to get more Stickreed and plant them in
    strengthening area.

New project Epic Stickreeds. get hight stants on them.

Epic Stickreeds project

Hm... Strange...

RedWheat

Freaken god!! new Flower!! w00t!

I will firstly try to crossbreed it to get more chanses of getting seed bag.

Here it is. Tulip

As you see. Crosbreeded with Pumpkin # Blackthorn

So i found out stedey way to get tulip. Just look at this.
    At same time they grew to me.
    Stickreeds crossbreeding

Wrong information. i dont know how i didnt saw but its the poison version of tulip. veniliom or something like that. so there is only red wheat, ferru and that golden version of ferru left to discover.

• heyy, i have got everything i need ready, but i just cant find out how to grow blackthorn!! :( everything starts from blackthorn and i cant do it :( if you know could you please tell me how to do it :thumbup: