1.81 Hydroplant Ideas

• Hello all,

I saw the change log for 1.81 (update woohoo!) and saw that it says we can now use water cells in watermills. However, the wiki says water towers don't work anymore and I'm not sure if that's true. However, I was wondering, how viable do you think it would be to use watermills with cells in conjunction with a pump to serve as a power plant of sorts? Also, can we stack multiple water cells in a watermill?

Sadly, I won't be able to test this for a few days, but please if you try this, let me know. Since solar power got nerfed, I've been using mainly wind, and not too much water due to the number of them you need, but this seems like it makes water generation far more doable on a small scale.

Cheers,
    Draxis

However, the wiki says water towers don't work anymore and I'm not sure if that's true

It's not...

Your best bet is to surround all of the water wills with water, and then place a pump on top of the mills and allow the unmanned power to feed into the pump, and the manned power to output as 'free' energy..

Top Layer:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Cable: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Compressor: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Cable: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:

Bottom Layer:

:Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Water Mill: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Water Mill: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil:
    :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil:
    :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Water Mill: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Water Mill: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Plating:

Underneath all:
    :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil:

Although you may want to double check my math in order to insure the accuracy of this design. Also, this doesn't include the piping of the cells as well, but that may not be an issue if you continue to expand up vertically...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.