Magic energy bug 1.2.3 MFE/BatBox/cabeling

• My name is scapinrape, long time IC² er

i configured my server to work with IC² and last night i got to the point i got back up with diamonds and all sorts of goodies
    and i started the industries in my world, now what happened was, at some point i wanted to upgrade my batbox to an MFE, at first it seemed to work fine
    until i noticed the MFE wasnt even hooked up to my energy supply, + it got stuck at the BatBox limit (40k instead of 600k)
    even tho enough energy was supplied, i tried to place the MFE and LV trans. bef4 it as to keep them both and still have an MFE charging station + storage
    next odd thing, when i hooked a golden insulated cable (x2) to the output of the MFE it turned into standard copper wiring and right clicking the MFE wouldnt
    show me anything, i placed it a bit further away and there i could right click it and it'd properly charge, now is this a chunk bug occured by whatever
    are there new enviromental rules stuck to energy storage units etc. etc. and the cable isnt supposed to change (to my understanding)

i have no error report because its ingame and it dosnt make the server or client crash, its just crashed code or something.

leave potentional solutions below for the time being, and yes i already started moving the energy storage and creating house to another place to see if thattl work.

Greetz Scapinrape

• First. You should read some of the other topics. 50% of the first 2 pages talk about this issue. Along with the sticky thread on the top.

Second. Update forge, you are using .55 or .56. Version .57 fixed the issue, .59 works good also.

• im sorry i didnt see the topic in the bug section or atleast no title that described the problem
    either way, thanks for the help ill try it when i have had my breakfast

greetings scapinrape