MFE Unit not charging past 40k

• So, as the subject says. My MFE Unit sits at 40000 / 600000

It will not charge a mining laser

Using the EU-Reader on the glass fiber cable coming into the back of the MFE it reads 7.39 EU/t

This is coming from 2 wind generators

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Are you playing on a server or singleplayer?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Server

Its a know bug that storage buffers (Batbox, MFE, MFSU) dont display power correctly.
    Also did you get your mining laser legit?

Side note: Im looking for an ic2 server. would you care if i came and played with you? :3

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Yes i crafted the laser myself. Even if it is not displaying the power correctly it will still not charge the laser...

Yeah you can play with us it's just me and 2 friends. PM me if youwant.

• Yes i crafted the laser myself. Even if it is not displaying the power correctly it will still not charge the laser...

Yeah you can play with us it's just me and 2 friends. PM me if youwant.

PM sent

Alblaka says: