[1.71] Shrooms! r1 [SMP]

• : Shrooms :
    Shrooms adds four new crops to the agriculture system, the 2 vanilla mushrooms plus 2 new ones, and matching mushroom blocks for the 2 new ones. It also adds spores, made by crafting a single mushroom, which is used to plant the mushrooms in crops. All of the mushrooms require low light to grow, so you may have to make a separate farm for them.

: Current Features :
    [The Shrooms]

All four mushrooms come in crop and normal form. The brown and red mushrooms are the same as in vanilla. The White Mushrooms(aka button mushrooms) are ideal for food, however require extremely low light to grow. Cortinar Mushrooms, the purple ones, are very poisonous, and even a small touch will leave any living thing poisoned.

[Mushroom Soup]

The White Mushrooms are perfect for making mushroom soup, requiring only one mushroom and a bowl to make soup. Rejoice, mushroom lovers!

[Spores]

In order to grow mushrooms with your crops, you will first need to collect their spores. Crafting a mushroom will give you it's spores.

: Planned Features :
    - Giant Mushrooms: I plan to add giant white and cortinar mushrooms, similar to the brown and red ones in vanilla minecraft.
    - 1.81 support: I don't have the newest MCP set up yet, and am busy with classes. When I get the time to set it up, I'll update to the latest.

: Known Bugs :
    - White mushroom and Cortinar mushroom items have no name for some reason.
    - Cortinar mushrooms shouldn't poison you until fully grown.

: Downloads :
    Shrooms r1 for IC2 1.71 (Client) [Dropbox]
    Shrooms r1 for IC2 1.71 (Server) [Dropbox]

: Changelog :
    [Initial Release]
    No Changes yet!

• I've thought about, I haven't really looked into potion ingredients much, it seems possible though. I'll add that with the big mushrooms I guess, working on that one too. The mushroom generator code hurts my head to look at.

• I know how to fix your name bug:
    if the mushrooms are two different item objects:
    make sure you add a name for them with ModLoader.addName(ITEM, "NAME");
    if the mushrooms are different damage values of a single item object (like dyes):
    add in the item class:

with the case _ being the damage value
    and the return being a string you need in a bit (it can be anything)
    and then in your mod_ class load() method:

Code
    ModLoader.addLocalization("STRING1.name", "IN GAME NAME");

STRING1 is the string from before and INGAMENAME is the name of the item in game

hope this helped

• Excellent! :thumbup:

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Good job! :)

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!