Bug: After working for a while bat-pack stops powering tools and must be re-activated.

• If you have a bat-pack the tools will work fine for a while, however randomly (it always happens at least once during the discharge for me) the bat-pack will stop powering the tool even through there is still power left in it. To make the tools work again you must take off the bat-pack, re-activate it, and then put it back on. After doing that the tool will continue using power from the bat pack (unless you did not notice you where running off of the tools internal power and the battery dies, but then you just need to recharge it once with a mobile charger to fix it.)

I have not had it happen yet with the error log, logging but i will try again tomorrow to see if it outputs anything.

• Official Post

If you have a bat-pack the tools will work fine for a while, however randomly (it always happens at least once during the discharge for me) the bat-pack will stop powering the tool even through there is still power left in it. To make the tools work again you must take off the bat-pack, re-activate it, and then put it back on. After doing that the tool will continue using power from the bat pack (unless you did not notice you where running off of the tools internal power and the battery dies, but then you just need to recharge it once with a mobile charger to fix it.)

I have not had it happen yet with the error log, logging but i will try again tomorrow to see if it outputs anything.

Sometimes the Batpack stops discharging energy because you have taken damage.