[Question]There is some way to get (By OP) infinite energy fast? (I play 1.1) (Ic 1.71)(multyplayer)

• I know that in minecraft 1.0 industrial craft let us to use HV solar arry to get "infinite" energy than in a server can be use for... i dont know how to call him...

well, the case is that im in a local server, but in the last days there are much friends playing in my server and at some point I need to create public teleports (protected) using IC2 because i dont get clear with the tp plugin. I noticed that solar panels arent enough for supporting a continius teleporting. I would like to know if there is some way to get energy constantly by a generator like the old HV solar arry (a generator thar can be only created by a op)

I have search but i dont found anything like it. I hope you stand why I need it. Let me know if the post isnt clear.

• If you use the Compact Solars mod, that will also reduce lag of solars by adding compacted ones, and also give HV solars (which are craftable, but psychotically expensive) which output 512 eu/t. 16 of those through a glass fiver cable connected to your MFSU on the teleporter will pretty much get you constant teleportation.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• If you use the Compact Solars mod, that will also reduce lag of solars by adding compacted ones, and also give HV solars (which are craftable, but psychotically expensive) which output 512 eu/t. 16 of those through a glass fiver cable connected to your MFSU on the teleporter will pretty much get you constant teleportation.

Ok thanks, really.

Where i can get it? for multuplayer server. im looking for it but I dont find it xD

Seriously, thanks.