[BUG][1.81][SMP] Quantum Armor not protecting from damage

• I recently crafted my first piece of Quantum armor on a server I'm running. On the wiki, it states that charged Quantumsuit Body armor will prevent the wearer from taking any damage, however I only have 4 ish bars of armor, and I still take damage when being attacked by mobs, from lava, etc unless I have filler pieces of nano armor on.

tl;dr Quantumsuit Body Armor isn't providing protection from all damage as the wiki says

• you need fullset.

I'm aware that a full set works, and so does equipping nano armor as filler pieces. I was simply under the impression that the body armor alone was supposed to protect from damage - as that's what the wiki says. If this isn't a bug, and is working as intended, what exactly sets the Quantum body armor apart from nano, other than extra energy storage?

I get immunity to damage if I'm wearing full nano as well. All of the other pieces of Quantum armor have special effects attached. If the body piece alone isn't supposed to protect from all damage, why is the body armor so ridiculously expensive just to update energy storage? It's the most expensive piece.

• I'm aware that a full set works, and so does equipping nano armor as filler pieces. I was simply under the impression that the body armor alone was supposed to protect from damage - as that's what the wiki says. If this isn't a bug, and is working as intended, what exactly sets the Quantum body armor apart from nano, other than extra energy storage?

I get immunity to damage if I'm wearing full nano as well. All of the other pieces of Quantum armor have special effects attached. If the body piece alone isn't supposed to protect from all damage, why is the body armor so ridiculously expensive just to update energy storage? It's the most expensive piece.

Because its the body piece XD

• Currently, the quantum chestplate gives standard protection given by other quantum pieces plus prevents you from being set on fire.

That's the kind of answer I was hoping for. Thanks for clarifying what it does!