[Suggestion] Solar panels track the sun / solar panels on different sides of the machine

• I'm not sure how useful this would be, but how about having a motorised solar panel array which follows the sun? Or a series of solar panels that have the panels on the side (more for asthetic reasons than practical)

• Laggy, they are bad enough as solid blocks. With moving bits and such they would become lag monsters of horrible proportion.
    It would be cool thou to stand there watching hundreds of solar panels rotate as they follow the sun. Especially in time lapses. Except it would look weird when you have a hill and they are all staring through it.

• Laggy, they are bad enough as solid blocks. With moving bits and such they would become lag monsters of horrible proportion.
    It would be cool thou to stand there watching hundreds of solar panels rotate as they follow the sun. Especially in time lapses. Except it would look weird when you have a hill and they are all staring through it.

Thats where dynamic shadows come in!! XD

• sstill, having a significant amount of solar panels rotating sides according to the time of day would be very laggy, also this you realistically prevent you from putting solar panels side by side cause if you had them all touching, when it'd 3 minutes till night time or at dawn then the faces would be covered by the adjacent solar panels. also could you imagine some people with their 500+ solar panels? they'd be like "shit! the solar panels are about to re-align! quick log out before they shift sides or your client will lag out so bad your computer will crash! (every 3 minutes during the day)

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG